Friday, February 8, 2008

Chief Noc-a-Homa Braves Blog


As a life long Braves fan the only thing I love more than baseball is Braves baseball, so I've decided to start up a Braves blog as well. I'll continue to post on this blog about prospects, baseball, and whatever else comes to mind, but the Braves site will be for breaking down all the Braves stuff that may not be interesting to fans of other teams. I think most baseball fans in general will enjoy the site, but maybe not. I might combine the 2 to make things easier to keep up with, but for now I'll see how it goes.

Anyways, the blog is called Chief Noc-a-Homa, named after the old Braves mascot that was supposed to resemble an American Indian Chief. He was a fatality of the politically correct movement that swept through sports in the recent past, but I remember seeing him at games as a kid and being very intrigued by his mystical yet out-of-place presence. In tribute to him and the mighty Braves I'll try to keep fresh posts up with information for both the casual and super intense fan alike.

Feel free to check it out at http://chiefknockahomer.wordpress.com/ or just click on the link on the side of the page.

No comments: