Thursday, March 13, 2008

I Promise I'm Not Dead

Though I wish I could sit down and write some good posts about some of the latest Spring Training highlights and news, I've been swamped with exams (I have something like 47 exams this semester, not counting finals), and there really hasn't been much time for anything outside of school. But, I did get to cut the brain out of my cadaver recently, and I just made my first veneers, so at least I'm learning something.

Anyways, I'm hoping to get some time to write a few posts next week, and I have spring break in 3 weeks, so hopefully I'll be able to have a few posts up around the first week of the regular season.

Right now, here's what's on my mind:

-Lastings Milledge is looking good

-Whenever the Rays play the Yankees this year, you can bet I'll be watching

-Pujols will have to have surgery at some point, but I really hope it can wait til 2015

-Poor Felix Pie...

-Cardinals fans shouldn't be too concerned about the lack of depth at pitching right now. Next year there will be a nice infusion of solid young talent.

-The Mets are going to bomb...again

No comments: