Wednesday, March 26, 2008

It's Almost Here!

I want to apologize for the sporadic posting, but unfortunately I'm afraid my school schedule isn't going to lighten up for another month to 6 weeks, so I can't promise that I'll be able to do any better than I'm currently doing.

However, the season is about to begin, and that will give us plenty more to talk about, and we can finally see which players are going to live up to expectations and which ones will fall flat on their faces. Here are a few things I've been thinking about the past few weeks:

  • Cubs fans will be very happy the Brian Roberts trade didn't go through
  • The Mets deserve Omar Minaya, and Omar Minaya deserves to lose every game to the Nationals this year while polishing Lastings Milledge's cleats after every defeat
  • Miguel Cabrera is going to have an insane year
  • Troy Tulowitzki has HOF written all over him
  • Matt Laporta has OF written all over him
  • Yunel Escobar
  • I give Francisco Liriano less than a month before he's out of AAA and back with the Twins
Anyways, I'm really excited for the season to start (those 2 games in Japan don't really count), and I hope my fantasy team does well. I promise I'll try to keep posting frequently, so check back now and then.

-Adam G.

No comments: